Sauvage Moisturizer for Face and Beard 75ml | Beauty Line | Shop Skincare, Makeup & Fragrances
 
Chanel and Hermes orders at 77771701 or Live Chat
FREE HOME DELIVERY
Free Samples With Every Order
Brands

Sauvage Moisturizer for Face and Beard 75ml

CD SAUVAGE MOIST FACE CARE BTL75ML INT22
Availability: In Stock
Manufacturer: DIOR
Item code: 7077646
Add to wishlist

With this product, you earn 60 loyalty points.

€60,00
Composed of 96%* natural-origin ingredients, Sauvage Moisturizer for Face and Beard hydrates the skin and softens facial hair. * Amount calculated based on the ISO 16128-1 and ISO 16128-2 standard. Water percentage included. The remaining 4% of ingredients contribute to the formula’s performance, sensory appeal and stability. 1. Cleanse your skin with Sauvage Shower Gel. 2. Shave with Sauvage Shaving Gel. 3. Soothe your skin with Sauvage After-Shave Balm. 4. Hydrate with Sauvage Moisturizer for Face and Beard. 5. Perfume with Sauvage Eau de Toilette.
Composed of 96%* natural-origin ingredients, Sauvage Moisturizer for Face and Beard hydrates the skin and softens facial hair. * Amount calculated based on the ISO 16128-1 and ISO 16128-2 standard. Water percentage included. The remaining 4% of ingredients contribute to the formula’s performance, sensory appeal and stability. 1. Cleanse your skin with Sauvage Shower Gel. 2. Shave with Sauvage Shaving Gel. 3. Soothe your skin with Sauvage After-Shave Balm. 4. Hydrate with Sauvage Moisturizer for Face and Beard. 5. Perfume with Sauvage Eau de Toilette.