Sauvage After-Shave Balm 100ml | Beauty Line | Shop Skincare, Makeup & Fragrances
 
Chanel and Hermes orders at 77771701 or Live Chat
FREE HOME DELIVERY
Free Samples With Every Order
Brands

Sauvage After-Shave Balm 100ml

CD SAUVAGE AFT/SHAVE BALM BTL 100ML IN22
Availability: In Stock
Manufacturer: DIOR
Item code: 7077645
Add to wishlist

With this product, you earn 60 loyalty points.

€60,00
Composed of 94%* natural-origin ingredients and enriched with Cactus extracts, the Sauvage after-shave balm soothes and moisturizes skin irritated by razor burn. * Amount calculated based on the ISO 16128-1 and ISO 16128-2 standard. Water percentage included. The remaining 6% of ingredients contribute to the formula’s performance, sensory appeal and stability. 1. Cleanse your skin with Sauvage Shower Gel. 2. Shave with Sauvage Shaving Gel. 3. Soothe your skin with Sauvage After-Shave Balm. 4. Hydrate with Sauvage Moisturizer for Face and Beard. 5. Perfume with Sauvage Eau de Toilette.
Composed of 94%* natural-origin ingredients and enriched with Cactus extracts, the Sauvage after-shave balm soothes and moisturizes skin irritated by razor burn. * Amount calculated based on the ISO 16128-1 and ISO 16128-2 standard. Water percentage included. The remaining 6% of ingredients contribute to the formula’s performance, sensory appeal and stability. 1. Cleanse your skin with Sauvage Shower Gel. 2. Shave with Sauvage Shaving Gel. 3. Soothe your skin with Sauvage After-Shave Balm. 4. Hydrate with Sauvage Moisturizer for Face and Beard. 5. Perfume with Sauvage Eau de Toilette.