"What it is: An eyeshadow palette with 12 vivid purples and peachy neutrals ranging from satin and matte to shimmer and metallic, including a holographic pearl transformer shade.
What else you need to know:
The hyperpigmented, velvety Naked eyeshadow family has a new lineup of peachy neutrals, lavender, violet, and deep purple colors. Naked Ultraviolet’s iridescent micro-shimmers and light-reflecting shades grab attention, while transformer shadows add a futuristic holographic finish. Use these ultra-blendable shadows solo or layer to create endless eye looks with a pop of purple.
Includes a vegan and cruelty-free double-ended brush.
What it's formulated without:
"How to use:
• Try the first 7 shades (left to right) for a quick and easy swipe of color or layer up to create a soft, multi-dimensional eye look.
• Use the deeper 5 shades on the right to level up your look and create a super smoky eye or a rich, hazy purple look.
• Top off with Lucid, V.R., and Euphoric to easily transform any shade into a holographic color.
• Prime lids with Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion for extra vibrant color and all-day, crease-free wear.
• For extra intensity, pair with 24/7 Glide-on Eyeliner Pencil.
• Set your look for up to 16 hours with Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray.
Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 75470 / Carmine, Zinc Stearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Talc, CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, Cellulose, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer. (D251273/1)