The Dior Backstage Lip Palette is the Dior makeup artists' secret weapon to create an array of pro lip looks from ultra-natural to bold.
A collection of makeup artist essentials inspired by the energy backstage at the runway shows, this palette offers shades that adapt to any skin tone, in buildable matte, satin and glossy finishes. Designed to be long-wearing yet richly pigmented, Dior Backstage formulas reveal a second-skin finish. By playing on the shades and buildable coverage, initially neutral colors may be made bold and intense. The Dior Backstage Lip Palette contains:
- Three shades of lip gloss to use alone, as a plumping base or as a shiny top coat
- Three shades of satin lipstick
- Three shades of high pigment matte lipstick to use alone or as a liner for an ombre effect Dior Backstage Lip Palette is the neutral palette perfect for any lip tone, from rosy nude to burgundy. "I wanted to offer women the possibility of applying a single-shade lip color as well as an elaborate ombre effect." Peter Philips, Creative and Image Director for Dior Makeup.
1. Using the retractable lip brush, apply the lightest shade to the lips as a base.
2. Intensify the natural color of the lips by applying the medium shade.
3. Create an ombre effect by applying a darker shade to the center of the lips, then to the upper and lower contours of the lips.