L'Essentiel High Perfection Foundation 24H wear | Beauty Line | Shop Skincare, Makeup & Fragrances
 
Chanel and Hermes orders at 77771701 or Live Chat
FREE HOME DELIVERY
Free Samples With Every Order
Brands

L'Essentiel High Perfection Foundation 24H wear

L'Essentiel High Perfection Foundation 24H wear
Availability: Out of stock
Manufacturer: GUERLAIN
Item code: C7073311
Add to wishlist

With this product, you earn 60 loyalty points.

€0,00
€59,50
*
Naturalness & make-up performance come together once again at Guerlain. A foundation made with 96% naturally-derived ingredients* with a natural matte finish and high coverage that lasts for 24 hours**. The texture is comfortable and lightweight, leaving the complexion natural and flawless all day long. Pores and imperfections are blurred. With L'Essentiel, bare skin is more beautiful, day after day. The formula lets skin breathe while preserving its natural hydration and protecting it from daily external aggressors such as UVA and UVB. The complexion is more even; the appearance of imperfections is reduced. A unique and disruptive bottle by the designer Mathieu Lehanneur, inspired by the subtle art of balance, reinvented with an elegant frosted finish. The L'Essentiel High Perfection - 24H Wear bottle is designed to be easily recycled***. Available in 30 shades to match every skin tone. *Calculation based on the international ISO standard 16128 Parts 1 and 2. The remaining 4% contribute to optimising the formula's integrity over time and its sensorial texture. **Instrumental test on 20 women. ***According to local sorting and recycling standards.
1) Activate: To awaken the complexion, pat skin with the L'Essentiel brush before applying make-up. Start at the inner corner of the eye, go to the ear, and then down towards the chin. 2) Prepare: Use L'Essentiel Pore Minimizer Shine-Control Primer to mattify and even out your complexion. Place two drops on your fingertips and gently warm up the formula between your fingers. Apply to your face and massage lightly into skin, starting at the centre of your face and working outwards. Perform the "Piano Touch" technique to awaken and energise skin – by gently tapping with your fingertips across the face. 3) Unify: Apply the foundation directly to the L’Essentiel brush. Then dab the foundation onto the face at five points: forehead, nose, chin, left and right cheeks. Pat and blend the foundation from the centre of the face outwards until the result is even. 4) Sculpt: Add a finishing touch to face make-up with Terracotta Matte to warm up and sculpt the complexion for a shine-free effect.
A skincare foundation with 96% naturally-derived ingredients*. L'Essentiel has nothing to hide. The remaining 4% have been chosen in good conscience. Their function: guaranteeing the impeccable, long-lasting hold of the foundation and its sensory qualities. Vegetal silk extract: helps to delicately mattify complexion, with no mask-like effect. Beauty-protecting ingredients (extracts from both tara and red algae gums): let skin breathe**. Beauty-boosting ingredients (including white cocoa bean extract as well as probiotic derivatives and prebiotics): boost hydration***, strengthen the skin barrier and the skin's natural defences. *Calculation based on the international ISO standard 16128 Parts 1 and 2. **In vivo test on ingredient. ***In vitro test on ingredient.
Naturalness & make-up performance come together once again at Guerlain. A foundation made with 96% naturally-derived ingredients* with a natural matte finish and high coverage that lasts for 24 hours**. The texture is comfortable and lightweight, leaving the complexion natural and flawless all day long. Pores and imperfections are blurred. With L'Essentiel, bare skin is more beautiful, day after day. The formula lets skin breathe while preserving its natural hydration and protecting it from daily external aggressors such as UVA and UVB. The complexion is more even; the appearance of imperfections is reduced. A unique and disruptive bottle by the designer Mathieu Lehanneur, inspired by the subtle art of balance, reinvented with an elegant frosted finish. The L'Essentiel High Perfection - 24H Wear bottle is designed to be easily recycled***. Available in 30 shades to match every skin tone. *Calculation based on the international ISO standard 16128 Parts 1 and 2. The remaining 4% contribute to optimising the formula's integrity over time and its sensorial texture. **Instrumental test on 20 women. ***According to local sorting and recycling standards.