Chanel, Hermes and Acqua di Parma orders available at 77771701 or Live Chat
FREE HOME DELIVERY
Free Samples With Every Order
Brands

L'Essentiel Foundation SPF 20

L'Essentiel Foundation SPF 20
Availability: Out of stock
Manufacturer: GUERLAIN
Item code: C7062917
Add to wishlist
Offer!

With this product, you earn 60 loyalty points.

€0,00
€59,50
*
1) Naturalness & make-up performance come together for the first time at Guerlain. A foundation made with 97% naturally-derived ingredients* with a natural glow finish that lasts for 16 hours**. *Calculation based on the international ISO standard 16128 Parts 1 and 2. The remaining 3% contribute to optimising the formula's integrity over time and its sensorial texture. **Instrumental test conducted by an independent laboratory on 20 women. 2) An innovative technology that combines probiotic derivatives and prebiotics with tara, red algae and white cocoa bean extracts. L'Essentiel lets the skin breathe; hydrates, balances and protects the skin from pollution. Bare skin is more beautiful, day after day. 3) An unique and disruptive bottle by the designer Mathieu Lehanneur, inspired by the subtle art of balance.

FIND OUT MORE AT Beauty Diaries

1) Activate: To awaken the complexion, pat the skin with the L'Essentiel brush before applying make-up. Start at the inner corner of the eye, go to the ear, and then down towards the chin. 2) Prepare: Use Abeille Royale Youth Watery Oil as a primer. Apply two to three drops of the oil to the face and neck. The skin appears instantly smoother, plumper and revitalised. 3) Unify: Apply the foundation directly to the L’Essentiel brush, depending on the desired level of coverage: one drop for light coverage, two to three drops for medium coverage. Then dab the foundation onto the face at five points: forehead, nose, chin, left and right cheeks. Pat and blend the foundation from the centre of the face outwards until the result is even. 4) Enhance: Add a finishing touch to the face make-up with Meteorites Compact for a shine-control effect followed by Terracotta Light for a sun-kissed healthy-looking glow.
A foundation that respects the skin's equilibrium, made with 97% naturally-derived ingredients*. L'Essentiel has nothing to hide. The remaining 3% have been chosen in good conscience. Their function: guaranteeing the impeccable, long-lasting hold of the foundation and its sensory qualities. Beauty-protecting ingredients (extracts from both tara and red algae gums): let the skin breathe** and protect it from pollution***. Beauty-boosting ingredients (including white cocoa bean extract as well as probiotic derivatives and prebiotics): maintain the skin's natural balance, strengthen the cutaneous barrier, and boost hydration****. *Calculation based on the international ISO standard 16128 Parts 1 and 2 **In-vivo test on ingredient ***Ex-vivo test on ingredient ****In-vitro test on ingredient
1) Naturalness & make-up performance come together for the first time at Guerlain. A foundation made with 97% naturally-derived ingredients* with a natural glow finish that lasts for 16 hours**. *Calculation based on the international ISO standard 16128 Parts 1 and 2. The remaining 3% contribute to optimising the formula's integrity over time and its sensorial texture. **Instrumental test conducted by an independent laboratory on 20 women. 2) An innovative technology that combines probiotic derivatives and prebiotics with tara, red algae and white cocoa bean extracts. L'Essentiel lets the skin breathe; hydrates, balances and protects the skin from pollution. Bare skin is more beautiful, day after day. 3) An unique and disruptive bottle by the designer Mathieu Lehanneur, inspired by the subtle art of balance.

FIND OUT MORE AT Beauty Diaries