Thanks to its luscious sugar micro-crystals, Dior Prestige Le Sucre de Gommage gently exfoliates the skin and polishes its surface. The skin's texture is spectacularly smooth and refined. Instantly, the skin glows with radiance and reveals the softness of a rose petal. As the massage takes effect, its delightful texture transforms into a nourishing mask, infusing the skin with the power of the Rose de Granville. Exceptional results:
- The scrub exfoliates gently*
- The skin is smooth
- The skin is beautiful
- The skin looks and feels like 'baby skin'
- Pore visibility: -21%*
- The skin's texture is fine and even: +32%*
* Self-evaluation using scorage by 32 women after 4 weeks of use
Use 2 to 3 times a week.
1. Apply evenly to your cleansed and moist face and lips.
2. Leave on for 1 minute, then exfoliate the skin using circular motions. Pay special attention to the T-zone.
3. Once the sugar has dissolved, rinse the face with warm water and gently dry with a soft cloth.
Avoid contact with the eyes. In case of contact, rinse immediately with water.
The story of this Rose begins on the cliffs of Granville, not far from the childhood home of Christian Dior in Normandy. Here, Dior researchers discovered a wild rose capable of withstanding the harsh marine climate while maintaining its exquisite beauty.
Through 7 generations of hybrids, a brilliant horticulturist tamed its wild nature and enhanced its regenerative potential. This gave rise to the Rose de Granville, the first rose* specifically created for skincare.
The culmination of 15 years of research, Dior Science has isolated for the first time ever the secret of its unprecedented life force: a unique combination of 8 molecules.
This power is at the heart of Dior Prestige skincare.