COLONIA FUTURA GIFT SET | Beauty Line | Shop Skincare, Makeup & Fragrances
 
Chanel and Hermes orders at 77771701 or Live Chat
FREE HOME DELIVERY
Free Samples With Every Order
Brands

COLONIA FUTURA GIFT SET

ADP COL. FUTURA SET XMAS21
Availability: In Stock
Manufacturer: ACQUA DI PARMA
Item code: 7074791
Add to wishlist
Offer!

With this product, you earn 110 loyalty points.

€137,00
€109,60
This year, Acqua di Parma's Holiday Collection shines bright in the iconic style of Emilio Pucci and supports the "Riscriviamo il Futuro-Rewrite the Future” campaign by Save the Children. The Vortici print flows through the sophisticated city architectures, finally landing onto the Colonia Futura gift set. Eau de Cologne 100ml: A lively and untamed creation that blends the citrus freshness of Colonia with aromatic and woody facets. A gift of nature containing 99% Natural Origin Ingredients*. *Calculation based on ISO 16128 part 2 and supplier data percentage of water included. The remaining 1% helps to optimize the integrity of the formula over time. Hair and Shower Gel 75ml: Enjoy a relaxing moment that pampers your skin and hair leaving them lightly scented in sparkling notes. A delicate formula that brings a pleasant sensation of freshness leaving skin cleansed and soft, and hair delicately scented in the vibrant notes of Colonia Futura. Deo Spray 50ml: An alcohol-based formula that ensures long-lasting protection with the sparkling notes of Colonia Futura. Formulated for immediate and all-day freshness. Packaging. This set has been developed with respect for the environment: FSC-certified paper. Interior made of recycled plastic. Every item in the collection contributed to the “Riscriviamo il Futuro-Rewrite the Future” campaign by Save the Children. Top Notes: Bergamot, Grapefruit, Lemon, Pink Pepper. Heart Notes: clary Sage, Lavender. Base Notes: Vetiver.
This year, Acqua di Parma's Holiday Collection shines bright in the iconic style of Emilio Pucci and supports the "Riscriviamo il Futuro-Rewrite the Future” campaign by Save the Children. The Vortici print flows through the sophisticated city architectures, finally landing onto the Colonia Futura gift set. Eau de Cologne 100ml: A lively and untamed creation that blends the citrus freshness of Colonia with aromatic and woody facets. A gift of nature containing 99% Natural Origin Ingredients*. *Calculation based on ISO 16128 part 2 and supplier data percentage of water included. The remaining 1% helps to optimize the integrity of the formula over time. Hair and Shower Gel 75ml: Enjoy a relaxing moment that pampers your skin and hair leaving them lightly scented in sparkling notes. A delicate formula that brings a pleasant sensation of freshness leaving skin cleansed and soft, and hair delicately scented in the vibrant notes of Colonia Futura. Deo Spray 50ml: An alcohol-based formula that ensures long-lasting protection with the sparkling notes of Colonia Futura. Formulated for immediate and all-day freshness. Packaging. This set has been developed with respect for the environment: FSC-certified paper. Interior made of recycled plastic. Every item in the collection contributed to the “Riscriviamo il Futuro-Rewrite the Future” campaign by Save the Children. Top Notes: Bergamot, Grapefruit, Lemon, Pink Pepper. Heart Notes: clary Sage, Lavender. Base Notes: Vetiver.