What's unique about it: Aqua Glow Flash Mask is a second-skin hydrating face mask that deeply infuses skin with intense hydration. Thanks to this powerful combination of Vitamin C and probiotic Life Plankton water, skin is more glowing with one application. One moisturizing sheet mask is enough to deeply replenish and revive your skin's natural ability to glow.
When to apply Aqua Glow Flash Mask?
Apply your Aqua Glow vitamin C sheet mask on cleansed skin every week or whenever your skin needs it the most.
How to apply Aqua Glow Flash Mask?
1. Cleanse your face.
2. Carefully unfold and place the Aqua Glow hydrating mask on your skin.
3. Gently remove the blue film and smooth the mask with your fingers to create optimal contact with your skin.
4. Leave moisturizing face mask on for 15 minutes. Meanwhile you can watch your favorite cat video while getting a glowy skin at the same time.
5. Remove sheet gently, then massage any remaining product you may have or remove the extra product with a cotton pad.
6. No need to rinse-off.
7. You can follow up with your favorite Super Concentrate for a luminous skin glow finish!
Tip for Aqua Glow Flash Mask application: Use it after late night study sessions or just before a busy day at the office, in combination with Aqua Glow Super Concentrate for a flash of glowing skin hydration.
Aqua Glow Flash Mask is part of a moisturizing sheet masks trio, the Aqua Flash Masks, designed to give a flash of skin hydration to your urban skin. On days when your skin needs it most, combine your favorite Aqua Flash sheet Mask with any Aqua Super Concentrate.
GLYCERYL ACRYLATE/ACRYLIC ACID COPOLYMER
SODIUM POLYACRYLATE STARCH