Guerlain Abeille Royale Rich Day Cream combines BlackBee Repair technology and a vitamin C derivative to firm the skin, smooth wrinkles and fine lines and visibly enhance the radiance of the complexion.
The cream’s balm-like texture disappears on the skin, intensely nourishing it without leaving a greasy film.
In the name of beauty, Guerlain is committed to a more sustainable world.
More information on Guerlain.com
- This product is suitable for all skin types, even sensitive
- Our specially dedicated Ouessant Island honey provider is committed to the protection of bees*
- The packaging is designed to reduce its environmental impact
- Made in France at ‘La Ruche’ a Guerlain production site that meets high environmental standards
*This product contains several varieties of honey including honey from Ouessant Island, France.
Abeille Royale Rich Day Cream should be applied in the morning after the Youth Watery Oil and/or Double R Renew and Repair Serum.
Apply to the middle of your face and work outwards.
Then, use the following application technique:
1. Firm: make gently dabbing movements with your fingertips along the contour of your face. Repeat starting 2 cm higher and moving towards the hairline.
2. Smoothe: lightly tap your fingertips over your face, paying particular attention to the areas most prone to wrinkles.
A blend of carefully selected bee products: Ouessant Island honey, Corsican honey, New Zealand clover honey and Guerlain’s exclusive Royal Jelly, harvested in France.
Just 18km off the coast of Brittany is the Island of Ouessant, a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve with an ecosystem that is parasite-free and protected from pesticides. On this island, the Black Bee produces honey, with exceptional properties. Rich in amino acids, trace elements and high in fructose-content, this honey offers the essential ingredients that are vital in the repair process of skin tissue.
Guerlain Exclusive Royal Jelly
Royal Jelly is the most precious substance to be produced by bees. It is reserved exclusively for feeding queen bees and offers regal nourishment for the skin as well.
Guerlain developed its own Exclusive Royal Jelly in order to guarantee its quality and purity. This Royal Jelly is rich in exceptional nutrients and is a natural source of carbohydrates, proteins, lipids and vitamins. It is produced in a protected environment and offers exceptional benefits for the skin.
Known for its revitalizing properties, the vitamin C, in its derivative form, offers triple benefits for the skin*.
- Source of youthfulness: helps optimise collagen synthesis and strengthen the stratum corneum
- Source of energy: targets the effects of tiredness by revitalizing the skin cells.
- Source of radiance: helps even out the complexion to reveal a new-found youthful radiance.
*In vitro tests on ingredient.